If You Build it, They Will Come
A website is a must have for small businesses and start-ups. It helps keep customers informed, works 24 hours a day and helps you build a professional brand. You can use it to sell your products and services online, it’s your silent salesman. A well designed website is essential for longterm success online and is a must-have to you stay competitive in today’s marketplace.
A good way to get started on building a beautiful website is by working with an experienced web development team (Psst. like Sublyme Digital) who can design a site that fits the needs of your business and brand.
A website is a great way to market your products and services online.
It can also be used to promote your products and services offline, whether you’re selling them at a local farmers’ market or through an e-commerce store. In addition to promoting products and services, a website can also be used as a sales funnel for customers who want to purchase something but aren’t ready yet. This strategy is called “conversion” because it’s designed to convert potential buyers into actual customers.
A few examples of how you might use your website include:
- Providing an online map with directions so they can find you.
- Providing an informational video about how your product works (and why people should buy it, of course)
- Providing written instructions on how someone could use your product or service. What problem it solves for them, and why they need it. Written content, infographics, videos, and blogs are all great for this.
- Providing online forms allowing your customers to reach out to you at a time that fits their schedule.
- Providing cool content like mortgage calculators, online questionnaires, 3D product images, live chat and more!
As a small business, startup or entrepreneur a website will benefit your business in many ways. The most obvious benefit being that it helps customers easily connect and interact with your brand, your products and your services, but, there are also many other advantages to having a website.
- It makes people feel confident about doing business with you because they like what they see: how professional everything looks, so show off your reviews, testimonials, word-of-mouth, etc.,it’s essential.
- It helps build your brand image. A strong brand identity is essential for any business that wants to be successful in the long term. Customers will see the same logo on all of your marketing materials and will recognize you as a trusted brand when they see it again somewhere else.
- It creates trust between you and potential customers by giving them an easy way to find out about who you are and why you’re different from other businesses in your industry or field of expertise – Why you do what you do is as important as what you do.
The cost of your website depends on your budget and several other factors. If you have a small business or are just starting out, the website may be a one-time investment in order to get up and running quickly. However, if you plan on growing your business and want to maintain a professional image by having an updated website, then this can be a recurring expense.
Did you know? We have packages for small business, start-ups and entrepreneurs starting at $1,650 (including design, development and optimization) plus monthly hosting & maintenance.
We’re an agile website design and development agency, and we often exceed our clients design and launch expectations. So, if you need a great site, in a great time frame, consider contacting us today!